Who i am
kabaddi player & Raider From India
Not the only Kannadiga in the U Mumba squad, Devadiga likes to call himself a "Mumbai boy". This commerce graduate plays for BPCL and rose to the popularity purely thanks his lightening quick raiding skills in the 2014 season. Devadiga, 23, along with captain Anup and fellow raider Shabeer form the holy trinity of the team’s raiding department and deserve credit for bagging hundreds of points together. He enjoys training hard, especially running and intensive drills which help him build his stamina. And with a protein-rich diet and gym routine, Rishank has developed a physique that out-muscles the opponent.View Blog
- Studied in St Anthony High School from 1998-2008.
- Completed HSC from Chetana Hazarimal Somani College of Commerce & Economics.
- Started playing Kabaddi at a tender age of 10 and developed serious passion for the game.
- Represented "Dena Bank" in his first ever professional game.
- Has been playing professional Kabaddi for "Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited", "Maharashtra" and "U Mumba".
- Appraising his recent performances in PKL he has been selected for the Indian National Kabaddi team in 2015.
- He is inspired by the great "CR7(Cristiano Ronaldo)" for his sporting abilities.
- Idolizes Anup Kumar and Rakesh Kumar for their Kabaddi excellence.
Loves to gorge upon South indian food and he likes to wander on the streets of Goa and Dubai is his preferred international destination.
- Is a proud Captain of the Maharashtra Kabaddi team.
- Awarded with more than 3 Man of the Matches in Pro Kabaddi League.
- Selected for Indian National Kabaddi team in 2015.
- Fondly called as "Rishu" by his mother and "RD" by his beloved ones.
- Is a hardcore "Salman Khan" fan.